Friday, February 18, 2011

Here comes the sun.....

Slowly but surely, the Festival Project is beginning to thaw out and reemerge into the beautiful spring sunshine. On a day like today, when it is 70+ degrees here, all I can think about is WHEN IS THE NEXT FESTIVAL? BRING IT ON!!!

Of course, when I imply that "we" are thawing out, I actually mean me, and not Milo. Milo has been hard at work taking fabulous pics, and supporting local music here all winter, while I've been hibernating. If you haven't been keeping track, catch up with him here:

www.photosbymilo.com

Good stuff, including some Yonder Mountain from their show this week!

In the meantime, takea minute if you can and show a little love to a brand new blogger friend of ours here: www. odetorockandroll.blogspot.com

Sharing the love, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment